Being one of the most popular email service providers, Yahoo mail offers several features to its users that allow you to send or receive emails. But sometimes you may experience some problems while using the application. One of the most common problems that many users complain about is the app might not allow you to view attachments and print them such as other email programs without saving them first.
Whenever you face Yahoo mail not working issue or unable to print Yahoo mails, you need to save the attachments onto your PC to view them in full screen or to print them. You need to apply some steps to print any mail from PC’s file system. Check out the detailed article to know to fix Yahoo mail printing problems.
What Causes the Yahoo Mail Printing Issues?
There are many reasons that make you unable to print from Yahoo Mail on iPhone or iPad or any other device. Some of the popular reasons are given below:
- Check if you have an adequate internet connection.
- Ensure that the Google Chrome browser is working properly. Delete browser cache, cookies, and history to fix your problem.
- Check with the credentials and internet browser’s history.
- Deactivate or re-activate the virus on Google Chrome and so on.
The reason which you are facing this problem is because of the browser which you are using. Popular browsers like Google Chrome and Microsoft’s Edge don’t provide you an option to open files without saving them first. But Internet Explorer browser allows you to open files easily.
How do I Fix Yahoo Mail Printing Problems?
If you are facing any sort of Yahoo login issue, then the easiest method is to use Internet Explorer. You can also apply any other provided in this section to fix Yahoo Mail printing issues on Windows computers. Given below are some of the most popular methods to fix the issue:
Method 1: Clear Cache in the Google Chrome internet Browser:
When you experience the Yahoo mail not working issue after logging in to your account, you can delete the cache memory of the browser. To clear the cache in the Google browser, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, run the Google Chrome browser and click on three dots located at the top-right corner to open the menu button.
- Then, select History from the context menu and click on the Clear browsing history option from left navigation pane, and select cookies and cache files showing on the pop-up screen.
- Select the time range and click on the Clear data button and wait for a second to perform the task.
Method 2: Update your Google Chrome internet browser:
You can also update your Google Chrome browser on your device to make your Yahoo account error-free. Follow the steps given below to know how to update your Google Chrome:
- At first, ensure whether your internet browser is running with an adequate internet connection.
- Click on the internet browser and tap the help button followed by the click on the update button appearing on the same page.
- To download the latest version of your browser and click on the install button to install the latest version of Google Chrome on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print my yahoo email without ads?
- Login to your Yahoo account and open the message that you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon located in the upper-right corner of the email, or select Print under the More menu (three dots).
How do I change print settings in Yahoo Mail?
Open the email that you have to print and click the Print icon. On the new window, you will get all the printer settings that you can configure as your need.