Almost all business owners dream to have an email address and a domain name that exactly matches the name of the business. This helps them to have a professional appearance and stand out from the other businesses in the market. One of the best methods that will help you to boost your business in market is to choose Webmail that will allow you to create your business custom domain name and emails at small charges or for free. You can also create Ionos 1and1 webmail login account to help you with this.
1and1 webmail platform is one of the leading web hosting service provider companies that started providing its web hosting services in various parts of the globe. The company offers its services in Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Spain, and other countries. Here, in this article, we have mentioned all the information that you may need to use 1and1 Webmail emailing platform and how to fix ionos 1and1 login problems.
How do I Create or Sign up a 1and1 Email Account?
You must be familiar with the detailed steps to create 1and1 webmail login account. Customers can avail any one option among many that start from $1 per/month. You can follow the below-given steps to create your 1and1 account:
- Open any web browser and type https://www.ionos.com/ in the search box. Click on the Email & Office tab appearing on the homepage.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the screen, you need to navigate and click on the Professional Email Address option. This will open a new tab indicating some packages that you can see after clicking on See Package option.
- There you will get two Basic Packages and one Business Package. You can select any option according to your requirements and then press Continue button.
- Now check for the web domain with each package to ensure if your desired web domain is available or not. You can also type and check the name availability and can easily add it if it is available to you.
- Type in your 1and1 email address before @ sign. Then, enter your desired webmail password in the Password field. You need to re-enter your webmail password to confirm it.
- Next, you have the option to automatically forward your email to any email address. You can also forward your emails to your Gmail account or any other primary email address without login into the 1and1 webmail service.
1and1 Webmail offers you various additional Security Settings options. You can access one among the Anti-spam or Premium Virus Protection methods. At last, click on the Save button to save your information and to create your 1and1 webmail login account.
How Can I log in to 1and1 Webmail Account?
Once your account is properly created, you need to follow certain quick steps to log in to your 1and1 webmail account. All you have to do is:
- Go to 1and1 webmail login page, i.e., https://login.ionos.com/ through one of the web browsers installed on your system.
- Click on the Sign-in button appearing on the homepage to open your login page.
- You can also navigate to the end of the 1and1 IONOS Login page to avail more login options. There you can see the Webmail button that you have to click on. This will open 1and1 webmail login page.
- Now, you need to enter your Username/Email Address and password in the respective fields. You can also check the Remember Me checkbox.
- At last, click on the Login button.
Hope, this article helps you in successfully signing up and logging in to your 1and1 webmail email account. In this article, we have mentioned the quick steps that you can follow to create your 1and1 webmail account and log in to the same. Now, enjoy this mail service along with other services like web hosting, and many more others.